- Contact the Penn State Alumni Association?
- Log in to the Alumni Library Online?
- Find my Alumni Association Member ID number if I forget it?
- Log in if I have my correct ID and password?
- Get my Penn State Libraries card?
- Find Books?
- Borrow books?
- Find a Penn State Library near me?
- Find what's new at the Libraries?
- Support the Libraries?
- Find information about the Penn State Alumni Association?
- Join the Penn State Alumni Association?
- Find digital copies of the LaVie?
- Find descriptions of Penn State courses?
- Other questions
Contact the Penn State Alumni Association?
Hintz Family Alumni Center
University Park, PA 16802
Assistant Director of Business Relations
Log in to the Alumni Library Online?
To log in, click on the Log In link on the top of any page. Or, click on any of the "members only" materials found throughout the Alumni Library. You will then be prompted for your 10-digit Member ID number (exactly as it appears) and last name (case sensitive) to sign into the site.
Find my Alumni Association Member ID number if I forget it?
Get help if I am using the correct ID and password, but still cannot login to the Alumni Library online?
During regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST), call the Alumni Association at 1-800-548-LION (5466), option 2, then option 3. Or, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com at any time.
Log in if I have my correct ID and password?
Get my Penn State Libraries card?
It's easy to apply at any Penn State library lending desk; one card is valid at all Penn State library locations. What you need:
- photo ID from driver's license or passport
- documentation of your in-state or out-of-state address (usually a current driver's license or a utility bill is adequate)
- Penn State Alumni Association membership card is required for non-Pennsylvania residents
Check out as many as 100 items, most for up to 28 days (video materials have a 7-day loan period). Renew all materials online up to three times, before returning to the library. To find more information, go to Libraries Lending Services.
Use the CAT, the online Catalog. View CAT and LionSearch tutorials.
Find a Penn State Library near me?
List of Library locations.
Find what's new at the Libraries?
Support the Libraries?
See donation opportunities at the Libraries' website.
Find information about the Penn State Alumni Association?
Join the Penn State Alumni Association?
Find digital copies of the LaVie?
The official Penn State University yearbook, LaVie, is available digitally. Print copies (from the last ten years) can be requested from the LaVie campus office at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Older print copies are often available at online auction and/or bookseller sites. Several of Penn State's Commonwealth campuses have had their yearbooks digitized. See the complete list of digital Library collections. (Search yearbooks by campus name).
Find descriptions of Penn State Courses?
Are you interested in finding descriptions of Penn State courses, dating back to 1950? See the Curriculum Archive. To use this digital site, you need only fill in the course name OR course abbreviation OR course number. You do NOT need to complete each field. The search engine works with only one field completed. See recommendations in the text box for additional information about transcripts and course materials.
- Are e-books available to non-students or alumni?
- How long do students have access to the Library after graduation?