- Contact the Penn State Alumni Association
- Log in to the Alumni Library Online?
- Find my Alumni Association Member ID number if I forget it?
- Get help if I am using the correct ID and password, but still cannot login to the Alumni Library online?
- Log in if I have my correct ID and password?
- Get my Penn State Libraries card?
- Find Books?
- Borrow books?
- Find a Penn State Library near me?
- Find what's new at the Libraries?
- Subscribe to the Libraries Newswire?
- Support the Libraries?
- Find information about the Penn State Alumni Association?
- Join the Penn State Alumni Association?
- Other questions
Contact the Penn State Alumni Association?
Hintz Family Alumni Center
University Park, PA 16802
Assistant Director of Business Relations
Log in to the Alumni Library Online?
To log in, click on the Log In link on the top of any page or click on any of the "members only" materials found throughout the Alumni Library. You will then be prompted for your 10-digit Member ID number (exactly as it appears) and last name (case sensitive) to sign into the site.
Find my Alumni Association Member ID number if I forget it?
Get help if I am using the correct ID and password, but still cannot login to the Alumni Library online?
During regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST), call the Alumni Association at 1-800-548-LION (5466), option 2, then option 3. Or, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com at any time.
Log in if I have my correct ID and password?
Get my Penn State Libraries card?
It's easy to apply at any Penn State library lending desk; one card is valid at all Penn State library locations. What you need:
- photo ID from driver's license or passport
- documentation of your in-state or out-of-state address (usually a current driver's license or a utility bill is adequate)
- Penn State Alumni Association membership card is required for non-Pennsylvania residents
Check out as many as 100 items, most for up to 28 days (video materials have a 7-day loan period). Renew all materials online up to eight times, before returning to the library. To find more information, go to Libraries Lending Services.
Use the CAT, the online Catalog. View CAT and LionSearch tutorials.
Find a Penn State Library near me?
List of Library locations.
Find what's new at the Libraries?
Subscribe to the Libraries Newswire?
For Libraries news, subscribe to the Libraries Newswire. Just follow the directions to create a log in. Check the 'University Libraries' box to receive periodic e-mail updates for the Alumni Library and all Penn State's Libraries.
Support the Libraries?
See donation opportunities at the Libraries' Development Office website.
Find information about the Penn State Alumni Association?
Join the Penn State Alumni Association?
- Are e-books available to non-students or alumni?