A growing collection containing over 1,000 images focusing on the buildings and landscape of central Pennsylvania. These pictures have been selected and photographed by experts in the unique architecture and landscapes of our region.
University Libraries News
- Schreyer Honors College to host global studies panel on Dec. 4
- Philanthropists commit $1 million to build chapel on Medical Center campus
- Scranton Community Events Series to host 2020 U.S. Census forum Nov. 19
- Center for Immersive Experiences to host immersive technology open house Nov. 12
- How 3D printing technology is impacting teaching and learning at Penn State
- Penn State Libraries celebrates scholars who published open access research
- Nov. 20 seminar seeks to expand research software developers' toolkits
- 2019 Judy Chicago Art Education Award presented to Penn State graduate student
- Library staff member promoted to full-time position
- Bookbinders featured at inaugural William D. Minter Lecture in Conservation
Penn Staters on the move; resources to help them everywhere.
New Resource topic - SciTech
Freely available resources for community entrepreneurs
No front page content has been created yet.