A growing collection containing over 1,000 images focusing on the buildings and landscape of central Pennsylvania. These pictures have been selected and photographed by experts in the unique architecture and landscapes of our region.
University Libraries News
- WWII letters penned from battlefield show soldiers' ties to Penn State Altoona
- WWII letters penned from battlefield show soldiers’ ties to Penn State Altoona
- Heard on Campus: The possibilities presented by open educational resources
- Journey to Ghana is life-changing for two Abington faculty
- Statewide summit shares best practices for free, open textbook use
- Palmer to open first of two fall exhibitions celebrating black culture, pedagogy
- Five added to Student Engagement Network's Faculty Academy
- Five added to Student Engagement Network’s Faculty Academy
- Penn State University Libraries leads the way in global engagement
- University Libraries provides portable option for powering tech devices
Penn Staters on the move; resources to help them everywhere.
New Resource topic - SciTech
Freely available resources for community entrepreneurs
No front page content has been created yet.