This collection contains 368 stereographs that document trench warfare during World War I. Some of the images contain graphic representations of injuries and death from combat. The majority of the stereoscopic views were photographed in France and Belgium, and there are a smaller number of images documenting Germany, Italy, the Macedonian front and Thessaloniki, Greece.
University Libraries News
- Pa. Center for the Book selects book for 2017 Route One Reads initiative
- Five named Big Ten Academic Alliance Department Executive Officer Fellows
- Penn State announces fixed-term faculty promotions, effective July 1, 2017
- University Libraries celebrates faculty and staff with 2017 awards
- Library Learning Services head named 2017 Big Ten faculty fellow
- Penn State Libraries, Short Edition partner for first university collaboration
- Pa. Center for the Book honors 2017 Letters About Literature contest winners
- Panel discussion offers information on guide dogs, sight loss resources
- Libraries’ ‘Painted Photograph’ exhibit reveals unique treatment of images
- ICIK names 2017 Whiting Indigenous Knowledge Research Award winners
Search research and resources about horticulture, food safety, water quality, and more through our Web Resources’ Agriculture section.
No front page content has been created yet.