In 1988, the University Archives, a unit of the University Libraries Special Collections, began a concentrated effort to locate historical materials that would document the growth of athletic policies and the achievement of our teams. Our goal has been to establish a Penn State Sports Archive that will be unrivaled in its scope and serve both scholars and administrators.
University Libraries News
- Judy Chicago Art Education Award invites submissions
- TOME grant funds available for Penn State open access monographs
- Libraries offers extended hours, De-stress Fest to support studying students
- Great Valley completes $1.9 million renovation to open Knowledge Commons
- Penn State creates new Global Engagement Special Living Option
- Murray elected to serve as 2020 president of Special Libraries Association
- 'Dickens, Christmas and Family Ties' celebrates author and his work
- University Libraries’ Textbook Fund to feature in Giving Tuesday online campaign
- International Education Week
- Fall 2018 International Write-In event set for Dec. 2
NEWS RESOURCES CENTER
View newspapers' current and historic front pages and search full-text archives and indexes through our Web Resources' News Section.
Looking for LaVie?
The official Penn State University yearbook, LaVie,is available digitally. Print copies (from the last ten years) can be requested from the LaVie campus office at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Older print copies are often available at online auction and/or bookseller sites. Several of Penn State's Commonwealth campuses have had their yearbooks digitized. See the complete list of digital Library collections. (Search yearbooks by campus name).
Would you like an individual or group tour of the Library? Contact Megan Gilpin (email@example.com).
Are you interested in finding descriptions of Penn State courses, dating back to 1950? See the Curriculum Archive. To use this digital site, you need only fill in the course name OR course abbreviation OR course number. You do NOT need to complete each field. The search engine works with only one field completed. See recommendations in the text box for additional information about transcripts and course materials.
No front page content has been created yet.